Having a Ball Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Make one, or make 100's! This ball chain is available by the full spool, or by the single foot. See below for both options. Continued Below...
- Measure the distance from the centermost point of the ball chain (this size is .25") and mark the increments on the back of the leather bracelet.
- Use an awl to pierce holes in the leather in the places you marked. If you have a sewing machine, you can pierce the leather bracelet using an unthreaded sewing machine.
- Stitch the ball chain onto the bracelet using Griffin silk cord (which has a built-in brass needle).
- 1 spool [use 6.25"] #40-885-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Ball Chain, SPOOL, 4.8mm, 100ft
1 foot #40-080-01-48-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Steel Ball Chain By The FOOT, 4.8mm
- 1 ea #51-810-05-02 Genuine Leather Cuff Bracelet, 1/2" - Black
- 1 ea #61-514-12 Beadcord, Size 4, Griffin Silk
- #65-801 Kemper Mfg. Inc. Awl, Metal
- Silver-color Sharpie® or light colored pen for marking the leather
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.