Gypsy Shimmer Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- For best ways to open and close jump ring loops, and to make beaded loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Choose medium sized jump rings from the assortment to dangle the crystal pear inside the drop with sufficient spacing.
- Make the top and bottom loops on beaded connector perpendicular to each other to allow earrings to hang correctly.
- 2 each #06-106-16-674 Swarovski 6106 Pear Pendant, 16mm - Erinite Shimmer
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-000-06-674 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 6mm - Erinite Shimmer
- 1 pair #34-063-41 Bronze Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 2 each #88-109-17-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Pendant, Gypsy Drop
- 1 oz [use 2 pieces] #37-722-6 Antiqued Brass Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 oz [use 2 pieces] #37-100-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers