This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Tiffany White
- Make these earrings in under 5 minutes! Just attach the crystal pendants to the earring findings with jump rings.
- Use two jump rings to make sure that the crystal pendant faces forward.
- Hint: Remember when you open jump rings to open them by twisting ends away from each other, not pulling apart sideways.
- The earring backs with a flange keep earrings flat to the ear and are great for large or heavy earrings.
- The crystal patina effect is inspired by Venice's beauty and these vintage looking pendants convey a sense of timelessness, making them perfect for a festive occasion earrings.