Graveyard Sweater Guard Tutorial
Created by: Liz Graf
- Measure the 3.9mm chain, and cut one 4" piece, and one 5" piece.
- Measure the 4.5mm chain, and cut a 6" piece.
- Attach the chains to the sweater guards with large jump rings from the jump ring size assortment. For most secure way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Attach the charms to the chain with jump rings.
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #30-302-1 White Plated Sweater Guard Clips
- 1 package (use 3 pieces) #49-958-37-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Charms, Halloween Assortment
- 1 ounce (use 5 pieces) #37-100-9 Gunmetal Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 foot (use 9") #40-090-15-9 Gunmetal Rollo Chain by the FOOT, 3.9mm
- 1 foot (use 6") #40-099-07-9 Gunmetal Rollo Chain by the FOOT, 4.5mm
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.