Golden Halos Earrings Tutorial
Due to the popularity of 10mm cushion square settings, we've included links to 3 alternate styles below in case the primary setting used in the Golden Halos earrings is temporarily unavailable.
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Place the crystal in the bezel setting, and using the nylon jaw flat pliers gently fold the prongs down over the crystal.
- Using the 6.5mm jump ring attach the bezel to the large round link. (For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101).
- Attach one of the 5mm jump rings to the large round link.
- Use the second 5mm jump ring to attach the earwire to the first 5mm jump ring.
- Repeat for the other earring.
- 2 each #41-878-52-10-6 JBB Antiqued Brass Plated 1-Loop Bezel Setting for 10mm 4470 Cushion Square Stone
(2 other options are also linked above, in case you prefer a different look for the setting.)
- 2 each #04-470-10-01 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal
- 2 each #44-050-75-42 12kt Gold-Filled Jewelry Link, Round, 28mm
- 1 pair #34-644-14-042 4mm Cubic Zirconia Bezel Set Gold-Filled Earwire - Diamond
- 1 10-pack (use 4 pieces) #37-399-55 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 5mm, 19.5-gauge
- 1 10-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-385-365 14kt Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round, Sparkle Wire, 6.5mm
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools (Nylon-jaw pliers, chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers)
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.