Go Go Go! Earrings Tutorial
Go Go Go! Green Light Earrings
"If it was any greener, you'd have to mow it!"
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Arrange stones to your liking.
- Set first rivoli in top setting, pressing the bezel into place to hold the stone firm. Bending the bezel where the second setting attaches is a little tricky. Be patient.
- Set the next stone, and press the bezel to hold firm.
- Set the final rivoli, and press the bezel to hold in place.
- With the burnishing tool, go over the bezel on all 3 stones, to flatten down, and prevent snagging.
- For additional hints on setting stones in bezels, see our blog article: Easy Rivoli Crystal Rings.
Designer Tips, Continued
- Open the loop on the earwire just wide enough to slip the top loop of the pendant through and then close.
For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Repeat for other earring
- 2 each #41-878-70-12-3 JBB Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting for (3) 12mm Rivoli Stones
- 2 each #01-122-12-15 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Peridot
- 2 each #01-122-12-504 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm, Ultra AB Lime
- 2 each #01-122-12-70 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Chrysolite
- .5 gr use 2 #34-389-51-3 Silver Plated Leverback Ear Wire, Plain, 14x11mm
- #69-101 EURO TOOL 2" Curved Steel Burnisher
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers