Fringe Lily Earrings Tutorial
The white patina on the tiny Swarovski crystal rivoli pendants is hard to see in the photo, but adds a subtle, very pretty rainbow effect when these earrings are worn.
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Cut 2 chain pieces 1-1/2" long. Cut 2 pieces 4 links shorter and 2 pieces 8 links shorter.
- Trim the head off the headpin, create a loop, and attach 3 lengths of chain. String crystal bead, and thread through from inside the calla lily bead to the outside, finishing with a wrapped loop.
- For step-by-step instructions on making wrapped loops, and best way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Attach rivoli pendant to each chain with small jump ring.
- Attach earwire.
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #21-007-799-71 Gemstone 14x29mm Calla Lily Bead - White Jade
- 6 each #06-428-06-454 Swarovski 6428 Rivoli Pendant, 6mm - White Patina
- 1 dozen (use 2) #05-328-04-170 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Moonlight
- 1 foot (use about 8") #40-090-13-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Cable Chain by the FOOT, 2.1mm
- 1 oz (use 6 pieces) #37-091-20-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Ball End Head Pin, Thin, 2"
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #34-362-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Earring Hook Findings, Plain
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #33-961 Clear Rubber Earring Backs, Wire Keeper
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers