Focus Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Glue the image on back of glass to attach.
- A layer of glue over the top of the image (once firmly attached) helps to seal the image.
- The glass bubble slightly magnifies the image.
- Slide pendant onto choker.
- Use a jump ring to attach Hamsa charm to one of the chain extender links at the back of the necklace. (See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet PDF for best way to open and close jump rings.)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #44-940-75-AB Charm, Cast, Hamsa Hand
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #52-293-18-6 Choker, Metal Mesh, 3mm Round
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-113-6 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 each #55-701-07-6 Shadow Box, Hinged, Bubble, 1"
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tool Set
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop
- Copyright free image, cut to size.