Flores de Muertos Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use 4 of each color crystal in the assortment to create 28 wrapped loop crystal dangles.
- This finished length is 8.5". Use larger or smaller jump rings to adjust the length.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 5] #44-940-59-AS Charm, Cast, Calavera
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-349-3 Clasp, Lobster, 15mm
- 1 pkg of 10 #44-940-68-AS 18mm Bone Connector ... sorry, no longer available! How about a 19mm or 15mm Infinity Link instead?
- 1 gross [use 28 beads] #05-328-04-920 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (individual colors linked separately at bottom)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 28] #37-091-15-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 16] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers