Flora Painted Leather Bracelet
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Lightly sand the surface of the leather for best paint and ink adhesion.
- Use paint brushes to apply Ranger patina paint as desired to cuff.
- When paint is dry, rubber stamp pattern as desired.
- Allow ink to dry and then apply glaze to protect the painted and stamped images.
- Use metal punch to create a second hole in the TierraCast pendant. Punch corresponding holes in leather cuff, plus additional holes 3-4mm further out.
- Sew TierraCast pendant to cuff with silk cord; I was able to secure each side 3 times.
- Knot and trim cord ends and add a dab of superglue to help prevent cord from unraveling.
- 1 each #49-958-78-AP TierraCast Antiqued Pewter Plated Britannia Pewter Flora Pendant
- 1 each #51-812-10-61 Leather Cuff Bracelet, 1" - Pewter Metallic
- 1 each #86-422-054 Ranger Patina, Vintaj - Rose Gold
- 1 each [use amethyst and quartz] #86-420-996 Ranger Patina Kit, Vintaj - Victorian Gable
- 1 each #86-421-911 Ranger Glaze, Vintaj - Matte Clear
- 1 each #86-160-001 StazOn Ink Pad
- 1 each #86-169-02 StazOn Cleaner, 2oz
- 1 each use about 8-10" #61-310-09 The BeadSmith Silk Thread, Size E, 0.5oz Spool - Plum
- 1 fifty use 1 #69-021-8 Needle, Steel, Twisted, Size 8
- or - #65-054 Igolochkoy Big Eye threader / needle
- 1 each #60-270 EURO TOOL Adhesive, Super New Glue
- #69-235 Tool, Metal Punch, 2 Hole
- #69-257-0000 Tool, Sanding Sponges, Set
- #69-389 Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Rubber Stamp(s)
- Paint Brush