This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Tiffany White
- Make these earrings in under 5 minutes! Just attach the crystal pendants to the earring findings with jump rings!
- Depending on which way the loop on the the ear wires face, you may need to attach one or two jump rings to make sure that the crystal faces forward.
- For these fleur de lis earring posts, you only need one jump ring for the crystal pendant to face forward.
- Hint: Remember when you open jump rings to open them by twisting ends away from each other, not pulling apart sideways.
- The earring backs with a flange keep earrings flat to the ear and are great for large or heavy earrings.