Fleur de Bee Pendant - Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Patina the bee and darken the frame with Win-Ox™.
- Apply wax to seal the pieces, after you have achieved desired patina effect.
- Attach the bee and filigree using jump rings. Adding these pieces is an easy way to customize your piece without soldering.
- The finished length is 16".
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!
- 1 gross [use 12] #26-463-6 Bead, 3mm Round, Corrugated (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 spool [use 7", cut two 1.5" pieces & two 2" pieces] #40-099-07-6 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 4.5mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-695-0 Charm, Bee, 13x10mm (Raw Brass)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #88-112-01-0 Clasp, Hook & Eye, 35x11mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 oz [use 12] #37-722-6 Eye Pin, 2", Standard (Antiqued Brass)
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-106-06-0 Filigree, Deco Vines Border, 15x57mm (Natural Brass)
- 1 oz [use 21] #37-136-6 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 ea #55-700-03-7 Picture Frame, Hinged, Rectangle, 2 loop, 1x2" (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 ea #86-915 Renaissance® Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™ 3 oz
- #69-292 Tool, Beader's Mini Travel Kit BeadSmith®
- #69-257-000 Polishing Paper, Assortment, Wetordry™ (Assorted)
- 0000 steel wool (from hardware store)
- 2 pieces of scrapbooking paper cut to size (one on reverse - not shown)