Fade To Black Crystal Pendant Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Arrange stones from lightest to darkest.
- Set first rivoli in top setting, pressing the bezel into place to hold the stone firm. Bending the bezel where the second setting attaches is a little tricky. Be patient.
- Set the next stone, and press the bezel to hold firm.
- Set the final rivoli, and press the bezel to hold in place.
- With the burnishing tool, go over the bezel on all 3 stones, to flatten down, and prevent snagging.
- Attach jump ring and hang from chain. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!
- 1 each #41-878-70-12-3 Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting for (3) 12mm Rivoli Stones
- 1 each #01-122-12-400 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Silver Night
- 1 each #01-122-12-429 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Graphite
- 1 each #01-122-12-24 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Jet
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-100-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 6-pack [use 1] #40-168-3 Silver Plated Chain Necklace, 20", Calypso
- #69-275-31 Flat-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-101 2" Curved Steel Burnisher
- #69-275-03 Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers