Eye Cry Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Cut two 9" pieces of chain (vary for your preferred length).
- Attach a 3mm jump ring to each end link of both chain pieces. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Use a 4mm jump ring to connect one chain piece to the left loop of the eye charm. Repeat with the right loop.
- Use a 5mm jump ring to dangle a crystal teardrop to the right loop of the eye charm.
- Finish one side of the necklace chain with a 4mm jump ring. Finish the other side of the necklace chain with a 4mm jump ring and lobster clasp.
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!
- 1 each #46-970-87-AG-MB TierraCast Evil Eye Connector w/ Crystal , 2-Loop - Antiqued Gold Plated/ Metallic Blue
- 1 each #06-000-11-02 Swarovski 6000 Tip-Drilled Teardrop Pendant, 11mm - AB
- 2 feet (use about 18") #40-090-59-4 Gold Plated Cable Chain by the FOOT, 1.6mm
- 1 ounce (use 9 pieces) #37-100-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes (4 each of 3mm jump rings, 4 each of 4mm jump rings, and 1 of each 5mm jump ring)
- 1 dozen (use 1 piece) #39-340-4 Gold Plated Lobster Clasp, 10mm
- #69-271-08 EURO TOOL Glitter, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #66-214-06 Bead Mat, 9x12" - Light Blue