Eye Cry Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Cut two 9" pieces of chain (vary for your preferred length).
- Attach a 3mm jump ring to each end link of both chain pieces. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Use a 4mm jump ring to connect one chain piece to the left loop of the eye charm. Repeat with the right loop.
- Use a 5mm jump ring to dangle a crystal teardrop to the right loop of the eye charm.
- Finish one side of the necklace chain with a 4mm jump ring. Finish the other side of the necklace chain with a 4mm jump ring and lobster clasp.
- 1 each #46-970-87-AG-MB TierraCast Evil Eye Connector w/ Crystal , 2-Loop - Antiqued Gold Plated/ Metallic Blue
- 1 each #06-000-11-02 Swarovski 6000 Tip-Drilled Teardrop Pendant, 11mm - AB
- 2 feet (use about 18") #40-090-59-4 Gold Plated Cable Chain by the FOOT, 1.6mm
- 1 ounce (use 9 pieces) #37-100-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes (4 each of 3mm jump rings, 4 each of 4mm jump rings, and 1 of each 5mm jump ring)
- 1 dozen (use 1 piece) #39-340-4 Gold Plated Lobster Clasp, 10mm
- #69-271-08 EURO TOOL Glitter, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #66-214-06 Bead Mat, 9x12" - Light Blue