Emma Dog Tag Tutorial
Emma is in our warehouse daily, and I wanted to honor her with some Jewelry.
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- New to stamping? See Metal Stamping 101.
- The 3mm Bridgette stamp set allowed a long phone number and a name to fit perfectly.
- Use Enamel Marker to make the stamped letters show up. Remove excess "enamel" with paper towel.
- When the piece is completely dry, highlight with the polishing pad. (Do not get pads wet, or they become ineffective).
- 1 4-pack (use 1 set) #44-775-008 ImpressArt Pet Tag Project Kit
- 1 each #86-431-11-001 ImpressArt Stamp Enamel Marker - Black
- 1 each #69-398 Stamp Guides, Sticker Booklet for Bracelets
- #69-244-90 ImpressArt 3mm Basic Uppercase Bridgette Metal Letter Stamp Set, 27 pieces
- #69-244-92 ImpressArt 3mm Basic Bridgette Metal Number Stamp Set, 9 pieces
- #69-125 Tool, Steel 4" Square Block
- #69-385 ImpressArt Metal Stamping Hammer, Stubby
- #63-528 EURO TOOL Polishing Pads, Ultra, 2x2"
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.