Emerald Isle Earrings Tutorial
These elegant Emerald earrings are perfect for a May birthday!
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Add a 3mm bicone, 4mm rondelle, 18mm emerald cut rectangle, and a final 4mm rondelle bead to a head pin.
- Use a 1-step looper to trim and make a loop all in one step.
- Or, for detailed instructions to make head pin loops, and best way to open and close loops, see: Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Use chain nose pliers to finish closing loop (if necessary), and twist slightly sideways to add beaded dangle to ear wire.
- Repeat. Make sure all loops are securely closed.
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-328-03-460 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Metallic Sunshine
- 4 each #05-045-04-460 Swarovski 5045 Rondelle Bead, 4mm - Metallic Sunshine
- 2 each #05-515-18-12 Swarovski 5515 Emerald Cut Rectangle Beads, 18mm - Emerald
- 1 pair #34-669-03 TierraCast 14kt Gold-Filled French Hook, Hoop Style
- 1 ten [use 2] #37-672 1/20, 14kt Gold-Filled Ball End Head Pin, 2"
- 1-step looper
- Chain nose (flat nose) pliers