Elegant Elf Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Liz Graf
- New to jewelry-making? See Jump Ring Hint and Looping instructions in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Attach your snowflake charm to the eye pin's loop.
- Place your beads on the eye pin.
- Make a loop at the top of the eye pin (trim excess eye pin).
Note: Make this loop face the same direction as the original loop.
- Hook the beaded eye pin to a jump ring and then to the ear wire.
- Slightly crimp the dimple on the ear wire -- tight enough to keep the adornment secure on the wire, but not so tight that it impedes the earring's motion.
- Repeat steps for second earring.
- 2 each #44-048-56 Sterling Silver Snowflake Charm, 11mm
- 1 dozen (use 4) #05-328-06-90 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 6mm - Ruby
- 1 dozen (use 2) #05-328-06-12 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 6mm - Emerald
- 1 pack of 10 (use 8) #26-590-4 Sterling Silver Beads, Round, 4mm Stardust
- 1 pack of 10 (use 2) #37-812 Sterling Silver Eye Pin, 2", 0.025" Diameter
- 1 pack of 10 (use 2) #37-295-440 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 20.5-gauge
- 1 half-gross (use 2) #34-512 Sterling Silver Kidney Ear Wire, 14mm
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.