Edwardian Lime Skull Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- String beads in desired pattern, and tie a square knot or surgeon's knot (see technique sheet). Pull tight, trim most of the excess, and (if possible) tuck the knot into one edge of a skull bead.
- The components listed make 1 bracelet. There are plenty of parts on each strand to make 2-3 bracelets.
- 1 strand [use 11] #75-000-94-06-02 Bead, Dyed Magnesite, Skull, 12mm (Limited Stock)
- 1 100 [use 11] #05-810-04-293ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 4mm - Neon Green
- 1 spool [use 11"] #61-077-25 Cord, Stretch Magic™, 0.7mm, 25m
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop (or any cutters)