Easy Peasy Lariat Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Just 3 parts total: leather cord, leather-hole pearls, and a link about the size of a quarter (around 25mm). Choose from a wide variety of link options in sterling silver and gold fill.
- Determine finished necklace length (this piece is about 28").
- Tie a double overhand knot at one end of leather.
- Slide all 4 pearls on the leather from the other end.
- Tie silver link to the other end of the leather with another double overhand knot.
- Settle one pearl near the silver link and 3 at the opposite end.
- To wear, thread end (with 3 pearls) through link.
Tools / Other Supplies
- 1 each #44-050-73-62 Sterling Silver Jewelry Link, Flat Textured, 23mm
- 4 each #20-600-02-10-443 Leather-Hole Freshwater Pearl Beads, 10-11mm Roundish - Peacock
or ~ #20-600-01-10-01 Leather-Hole Freshwater Pearl Beads, 9-11mm Potato - White
- 1 each [use about 30"] #61-130-05-12 Greek Leather Cord, 1.5mm, 5 Meter - Brown (or -02 Black)