Dog tag blanks provide you with a classic metal shape for making jewelry pendants (and pet tags for real dogs).
- Choose from brass, copper, aluminum, and 304 stainless steel.
- All options have rounded corners, and some have rolled edges.
- All metals can be used with paints, inks, glues, collage, decoupage, and image transfers.
- Aluminum, brass and copper can also be hole punched, metal stamped, embossed, soldered, riveted, and engraved.
- Use ImpressArt's Premium metal stamps for stainless dog tags: Stainless steel is a hard metal and is not recommended for embossing or punching holes for riveting, unless the tools specifically say they are suitable for use on steel (most jewelry tools are for softer metals such as copper, brass, nickel silver, and sterling silver).