Disco 8-Ball Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Cut cord to desired length.
- Add bead to suede cord.
- Add cord ends (glue in place).
- Attach clasp and jump ring. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- 1 yard (use 24") #61-655-912 Printed Suede Cord, 5mm - Metallic Silver Gecko
- 1 dozen (use 1) #39-343-3 Silver Plated Lobster Clasp, 12mm
- 2 each #43-800-516-3 TierraCast Bright Rhodium Plated Brass Taj Cord End for 6mm Cord
- 1 oz (use 2) #37-145-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 each #60-240 Adhesive, Super Glue, Tenax, Plus
- Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- Artisan-made large-hole bead (from Designer's stash)