Dark Fairy II Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Since the inside of the cone is hollow, place one of the faceted beads on the headpin before stringing the cone. Next add the wings, head, and halo. This helps keep the parts all lined up correctly.
- You can alternately use a small gunmetal bead such as 26-464-9 or 26-819-04-9 inside the cone.
- Make a simple loop at the top, and add to ear wire. New to jewelry-making? See Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for step-by-step instructions on making loops, and tips for opening and closing loops.
- 2 each #27-690-06-GM TierraCast Gunmetal Plated Spiral Cone
- 1 pair #34-063-12 TierraCast Black Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 1 dozen (use 4 pieces) #05-000-04-24 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 4mm - Jet
- 1 ounce (use 2 pieces) #37-422-2 Yellow Plated Head Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #49-947-03-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Beads, Cast, Fairy Wing Small
- 1 hundred (use 2 pieces) #49-954-05-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Beads, Cast, Beaded 5mm
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.