Cupcake Wishes Glass Vial Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Make a hole through the center of the cork using a heavy-duty needle. You may need to use flat-nose pliers to push the needle through the cork.
- Use chain-nose pliers to bend the half-moon outer loops of the round filigree down 90 degrees.
- Add the cork, the round filigree, a cupcake bead and seed bead to a 3" head pin, and finish with a wrapped loop.
- Add 2 jump rings to the loop.
- Add cupcake sprinkles to a glass vial, and put the cork on. If desired, use some white glue to adhere the cork to the vial.
- Cut a desired length of chain, and slide it through the 2 jump rings on the cork top.
- Finish by adding jump rings and a lobster clasp.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 dozen [use 1] #30-187-4021 Bottle Charm, Glass Jar, 40x21mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #28-684-233 Handmade Ceramic Beads, Cupcake, Tiny
- 1 spool [use 28-30"] #40-099-13-3 Silver Plated Cable Chain, Footage, 2.1mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #44-154-3 Silver Plated Filigree, Round
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #37-423-3 Silver Plated Head Pin, 3", Standard
- 1 ounce [use 4] #37-136-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-343-3 Silver Plated Lobster Clasp, 12mm
- 1 vial [use 1] #20-228-23B TOHO Glass Seed Bead, Aquamarine Silver-lined, size 11/0, Silver Lined, 2.1mm
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Cupcake/cake sprinkles
- Heavy-duty embroidery needle