Crimps, cord ends and jewelry end caps give you many easy ways to professionally finish the ends of your handmade necklaces and bracelets. Master your finishing techniques with these helpful jewelry findings!
- Crimp beads, crimp tubes, wire protectors, and crimp covers provide secure, professional finishing touches to beading wire (stringing cable).
- Bullion provides a classic jeweler's touch to silk cord, beading cable, and pearl and gemstone necklaces.
- Use Bead Tips to finish the ends of necklaces, bracelets and anklets strung on silk cord and other beading thread.
- Coil ends are ideal for finishing the ends of leather and cotton.
- Cones and bullet ends perfectly hide the ends of multiple strand designs (including kumihimo).
- Multistrand end pieces with several loops give you great options for evenly spacing out multiple strands in your designs.
- Choker clamps offer a clean finish for wide ribbon.