Crescent Moon Hoop Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Plan your crystal bead pattern. My pattern has 8 crystal beads per earring and goes from dark to light, creating a subtle blue ombre.
- Use a cup bur tool to soften the wire end of the endless hoop earring finding. Just insert the wire in the cup bur and twist until the wire edge is smooth.
- Start by stringing a 2.5mm round sterling bead onto the endless hoop earring finding. This bead is a buffer for the first crystal bead.
- String the crystal beads onto the endless hoop earring finding in your preferred pattern.
- Continue stringing the crystal beads and finish with a 4mm round sterling-silver "SmartBead".SmartBeads with BPS™ (Bead Positioning System) have an inner lining that holds the bead in place.
- Complete your earring by adding a French wire keeper (this goes behind your ear lobe to prevent earring loss).
- 1 pair #34-569-21 Sterling Silver Hammered-End Endless Hoop Style Earwire, 26mm
- 1 gross (use 16 pieces) #05-328-04-942 Swarovski 5328 Jams Assortment Faceted XILION Bicone 4mm - Idlewild Blue
- 1 hundred (use 2 each) #24-922 Sterling Silver Beads, Round, 2mm
- 1 ten (use 2 each) #24-980-04 Sterling Silver SmartBeads, 4mm Round
- 1 gross (use 2 each) #33-961 Clear Rubber Earring Backs, Wire Keeper
- #69-128 EURO TOOL Cup Bur, Wood Handle
- #66-214-18 bead mat Bead Mat, 9x12" - Beige
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.