Craft Beer Can Belt Buckle Tutorial
Upcycle a craft beer can, or any aluminum can with awesome graphics, into a custom belt buckle. Great gift for a craft beer aficionado!
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Parts are listed below.
- For the illustrated step-by-step tutorial, including great tips on making a template and preparing your work surface, please see Mollie's full article at blog.rings-things.com:
DIY - Make a Belt Buckle from a Craft Beer Can.
- 1 each #30-682-01-AS Antiqued Silver Plated Belt Buckle Blank, Rounded Rectangle, 87mm
- 1 each #60-230 Epoxy 330 Adhesive
- 7" metal-cutting shear
- Rubber Bench Block
- 3M Sanding Sponges, 320-400 grit
- Safety Glasses
- craft-beer can (or any other pretty aluminum can)
- copy machine and paper
- sharp scissors
- Scotch tape
- heavy-duty side cutters (NOT your good jewelry-making pair)
- painter's masking tap (low tack)
- isopropyl alcohol
- paper towl
- paper plate
- mixing stick / applicator (or use a disposable craft brush to apply the adhesive)
- work gloves
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.