Classic Crystal Christmas Trees Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
(includes detailed instructions for making beaded head pins) Continued Below...
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-03-150 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm (Crystal/ Golden Shadow)
- 2 each #03-700-06-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 6mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-08-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 8mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-10-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 10mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-12-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 12mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-14-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 14mm (Emerald)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-601-04-24 Swarovski 5601 Cube Bead, 4mm - Jet
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-4 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil (Gold Plated) ... or other yellow gold ear wire of your choice.
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-2 Head Pin, 2", Standard (Yellow)
- #69-271-02 Tool, Glitter, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-083 Tool, Pliers, Flat Nose
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.