Classic Crystal Christmas Trees Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
(includes detailed instructions for making beaded head pins) Continued Below...
The Swarovski rondelle beads used in this project are out of production. We are adding classic crystal cube beads in jet soon to replace this component!
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-03-150 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm (Crystal/ Golden Shadow)
- 2 each #03-700-10-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 10mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-12-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 12mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-14-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 14mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-06-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 6mm (Emerald)
- 2 each #03-700-08-12 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 8mm (Emerald)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-045-04-24 Swarovski 5045 Rondelle Bead, 4mm - Jet
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-4 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil (Gold Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-2 Head Pin, 2", Standard (Yellow)
- #69-271-02 Tool, Glitter, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-083 Tool, Pliers, Flat Nose
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter