Bring On The Rain Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tracy
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Stamp the umbrella blanks with a decorative metal stamp.
- Use the smaller (silver-handled) side of the 2-hole punch, to punch holes for dangles.
- Add ear wires and crystal pendant "raindrops" using various size jump rings and/or scrap links of chain. (If you're new to jewelry-making, see Basic Jewelry-Making sheet for tips.)
- 1 pair #88-102-25-0 Blank, Umbrella with Loop
- 1 spool [use 2 links] #40-099-02-6 Chain, Footage, Figaro, 2.3mm
- 1 dozen [use 6] #06-000-11-425 Crystal, Pendant, Tip-Drilled Teardrop, 11mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-389-51-6 French Clip, Plain, 14x11mm
- 1 ounce [use 20] #37-100-6 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- #69-299 Metal Stamping, Rings & Things Tool Kit
- #69-245-16 Square spiral metal stamp
- #69-270-99 Tool, Lindstrom® Four-Piece Set
- #69-235 Tool, Metal Punch, Two Hole
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.