Breathe - Riveted Leather Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Set link on leather bracelet, and use a sharp pencil, or fine-point non-smudging marker, to make a dot at each spot to punch.
- Rotate leather hole punch to smallest setting, and carefully punch holes.
- Click into the rivet's details below, and follow the steps for setting the rivets.
- Optional: Use bracelet-bending pliers to shape the link into a smooth wrist-shaped arc.
- For more information about riveting, download and print the free technique sheets below.
- 1 each #51-810-10-39 Leather Cuff Bracelet, 1" - Olive
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 rivets) #69-981-05-6 TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Leather Rivets, 3/32" dia
- 1 each #69-982-37-AB TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Breathe Jewelry Link
- Rivet Setter (by TierraCast or Crafttool)
- Anvil (Can be a rivet anvil, or a basic jewelers steel block)
- Leather hole punch
- 1-lb or 2-lb brass hammer
- Optional: Bracelet-bending pliers
- Pencil or Fine-Point Marker
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.