Created by: Mollie Valente
- Cut the wire in half and form an "eye" loop on one end of each wire.
- Flatten the loop by striking with a chasing hammer on a steel block.
- Add the following beads to each handmade eye pin: a brass heishi, a crystal rondelle, and a brass heishi.
- For each bead link, cut off the excess wire leaving just enough length to form a second eye; form the eye and flatten the loop.
- Punch a hole centered in the top side of the triangle.
- Twist open the eye of the eye pin, add the triangle and twist closed. Repeat with second earring.
- Attached the ear wires by twisting open the eye loop, adding the ear wire, and closing the loop. Repeat with second earring.