Bracelet Ring Chain Tutorial
Whether you call this design a Pirate Bracelet, Ring-to-Wrist Bracelet, a Bracelet Ring Chain, or a Slave Bracelet, it's a fast, easy DIY jewelry project.
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Cut chain pieces to 6" (or measurement that fits your hand).
- Add a small jump ring to each chain, and attach to ring.
- Add a large jump ring to the other end of the chain, and attach to bracelet.
- Add a large jump ring to tassel, and attach to bracelet.
- See Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for best way to open and close a jump ring loop.
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!
- 1 each #51-712-01-9 Gunmetal Plated Double Wire Locking Bangle Bracelet
- 1 each #51-209-01-3 Silver Plated Finger Ring Blank, Adjustable, One Loop
- or -
1 each #51-509-7 Sterling Silver Finger Ring Blank, with Loop, Size 7
- 1 foot #40-011-001-3-FT Silver Color Oval Cable Chain by the FOOT, 2.2mm
- 1 foot #40-090-13-9 Black Gunmetal Cable Chain by the Foot, 2.1mm
- 1 dozen [use 1 tassel] #43-392-3 Silver Plated 8-strand Chain Tassel
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-167-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 ounce [use 2 pieces] #37-167-9 Gunmetal Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-113-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-113-9 Gunmetal Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #69-271-99 Four-Piece Glitter Tool Set