Belle Starr Leather and Turquoise Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Start with extra leather and thread, cutting off any excess is better than not having enough.
- For security, add additional stitches on the first and last beads.
- Stay focused, the figure-eight stitching is easily done, but it is also easy to make a mistake.
- Use the two-hole punch to make two opposing holes, thus turning the wavy disk into a button.
- For added adornment, use oval jump rings to attach themed charms.
- 1 strand [use 57] #21-886-125 African Turquoise Gemstone Beads, Round, 6mm African Turquoise Gemstone Beads, Round, 6mm
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 1] #26-815-217 Silver Plated Beads, Wavy Disk, 16mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-147-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 5x7mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #44-940-27-AS TierraCast® Britannia Pewter Charm, Cast, Sheriff's Badge
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #44-940-26-AS TierraCast® Antiqued Silver Plated Britannia Pewter Charm, Cast, Six Shooter
- 1 ea [use 36+"] #61-130-05-12 Greek Leather, 1.5mm, 5 Meter - Brown
- 1 each #61-719-01 The BeadSmith Super-Lon, D - Earth Assortment
- #69-235 Tool, Metal Punch, Two Hole
- Tool, Pliers, Bent Chain Nose
- Tool, Pliers, Round Nose
- Tool, Side Cutter with Spring
2 popular jewelry toolkits listed; pliers and cutters are also available separately.