Win-Ox, 3 oz.
Remember Murphy's Law!
Before oxidizing, antiquing or otherwise applying any chemical to every piece of your best customer's 1,000-piece order, we strongly recommend that you test the chemical(s) on a small sample of the goods.
- Oxidizing Tips
- Always work in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Make sure your metal is clean, dry (and warm if using Win-Ox™).
- Dip your piece directly into the oxidizer or apply with a brush.
- Optional: after rinsing and drying the metal, buff gently to create antiqued crevices and shiny high points.
- For safety and consistent results, antique your components before assembling, especially when creating items from mixed metals. Each metal reacts differently to each oxidizing solution, and some reactions involving multiple metals are hazardous or unpredictable.
Win-Ox, 3 oz.
Best SellerStaff Choice
Avg Rating: 0 /10
3 oz. bottle of Win-Ox Miracle Oxidizer. This liquid product gives a smooth deep black patina when used full strength. Dilute with water for shades of gray. Works on silver, gold, copper, brass and bronze. Do not use with Aluminum. Color of plastic bottle might vary. If not sealed properly Win-ox will oxidize the closest metals. We recommend that you overbag the bottle and store away from all metal materials.
Stock Status: 11
This item can ship ONLY via ** UPS Ground **, and only to the USA. It can not ship to a P.O. Box, or via Flat $6.95 or Free shipping.
Select UPS Ground in checkout!
Write your own Product Review!