Baroquen Thread Earrings Tutorial
Ruby is the best-known birthstone for July, and these threader earrings featuring Swarovski's baroque ruby crystal beads are easy to create for a July birthday, or simply because they're beautiful!
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Both sizes of Swarovski 5058 Baroque Bead have a large hole that will allow them to be used on these ear threads.
- String Crystal Bead and hold in place with smart bead. Add second smart bead to hold the ear threads on the ear.
- The original SmartBeads are out of production by the manufacturer... but we have replacements! Also, check out this hack for making your own.
- 1 pair #53-500-5 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 5", 3mm Ball
- 2 each #05-058-14-90 Swarovski #5058 Baroque Bead, 14mm - Ruby
- 1 ten (use 4 each) #24-980-04 Sterling Silver SmartBeads, 4mm Round
- #66-214-06 Bead Mat, 9x12" - Light Blue
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.