Bar Pins (Bar Pin Backs)
Rings & Things stocks 3 qualities of classic Bar Pin Backs, from 3/4" (19mm) to 2" (51mm) for creating custom pins:
Specialty brooch findings below include:
- Superior Quality pin backs for your best designs, with no-snag, sharply pointed pins that won't snag your customer's finest clothing.
- Basic, good quality bar pins.
- Economy bar pins.
- 2-Part Mesh disks for seed beading and other custom embellishments with wire or thread.
- Bar pins with necklace bails - 2 pieces of jewelry in 1!
- 1.5" bar pins with vinyl pad for a larger gluing surface, or with adhesive strip, eliminating the need for glue!
- Pins with 20mm (3/4") and 25mm (1") disks for a larger gluing surface.
- Magnetic "pins" -- excellent for corsages, and other times when you need a "pin" but don't want to poke a hole through a special dress or delicate fabric.