Arrow - Etched Copper Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Optional: Punch a hole in the corner of the blank, following instructions in hole-punch below. After completing bracelet, dangle a charm or beaded dangle of your choice from the corner.
- Etch bracelet, using etching tutorial below. You can draw a design with Sharpie, or use your favorite rubber stamps, or print an image on PNP film using a laser printer.
- Bend bracelet, following instructions included with EZ-Bender. To finish shaping the ends, bracelet may need a little extra TLC with the nylon jaw pliers.
Suggested Supplies Tools
- For complete copper etching instructions, download #68-007-16 Metal Etching 101 Technique Sheet (above) or visit the DIY copper etching tutorial on our blog.
- #69-235 EURO TOOL Metal Punch, Two Hole
- #69-603 EZ-Bender Tool
- #69-271-91 Nylon-Jaw Flat-Nose Pliers
- #86-280-01 Ferric Chloride
- #86-220-07 Penny Brite copper cleaner
- #86-160-001 Staz-On Ink Pad, or #86-290 PNP Blue Transfer Film, or Sharpie or other permanent marker as a resist.