Annie Get Your Pearls Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Add a shell pearl, rhinestone wheel and round crystal to a head pin and make a wrapped loop.
- Gently open the ear wire and add the pearl dangle.
- Consider using silver-filled jewelry components, as an economical alternative to sterling silver parts.
- 1 strand [use 2] #29-555-16-904 Bead, Shell Pearl, Round, 16mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-000-08-01 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 8mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-708-3-01 Crystal, Bead, Rhinestone Wheel, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 10 pair [use 1 pair] #34-598 French Hook Ear Wire, Ball End
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-961 French Wire Keepers, Clear
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-512 Head Pin, 2", 0.025" Diameter
- # 69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set