Anchors Away Crystal Spike Earring Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- This design uses the TierraCast hook clasp as a design element on the earrings rather than as a necklace or bracelet clasp.
- To avoid breakage, gently close the bails on the crystal pendants with your fingers.
- Slide the bail and crystal over the hook clasp, and gently squeeze the clasp closed so the bail won’t fall off.
- Design Option: Change the look by using a different color or size crystal spike.
- This project is inspired by CREATE YOUR STYLE’s "Hooked on Spikes" earrings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 2 each #06-480-18-03 Swarovski Crystal Spike Pendant, 18mm, Protective coating
- 1 pair #34-003-12-AC TierraCast® Black/ Antiqued Copper Plated Ear Wire, French Hook Niobium 3mm Bead, 2 per pack.
- 2 each #39-195-10-AC TierraCast® Antiqued Copper Plated Hook Twisted 12x14mm, Cast.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-820-04-AC TierraCast® Antiqued Copper Plated Pinch Bail (Prong Bail) Nouveau, Cast, 10 per pack.
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set