After Glow Earrings Tutorial
These earrings are inspired by Pantone's colors of the year for 2021, and pair nicely with the After Glow bracelet.
Created by: Janet Boyington
- Cut a 5-inch piece of 24-gauge wire, and wire-wrap one end directly to the lotus charm. For step-by-step instructions on making wire-wrapped loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Add beads in desired pattern, and make wire-wrapped loop at the top. Trim excess wire, and carefully tuck loose ends in.
- Open loop on ear wire in a twisting motion, add drop, and twist securely closed.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 1 strand (use 4 beads) #28-010-06-025 Fused Glass 6mm Rounds - Matte Smoke AB
- 1 10-pack (use 2 beads) #49-955-07-AP TierraCast 7mm Nugget Heishi Beads, Antique Pewter
- 1 roll (use two 5" pieces) #46-454-21 24-gauge Artistic Wire Tarnish Resistant Silver Plated Jewelry Wire
- 2 each #49-943-19-AS TierraCast 13mm Lotus Petal Charms
- 1 pair #34-569-04 TierraCast Sterling Silver Earring Hook with 2mm Bead
- Basic jewelry tools: flush cutters, round-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.