Created by: Lindsey Green
- Use three layers of Magic-Glos to create the look of the crystal rivoli standing free in the bezel cup earrings.
- A piece of Styrofoam® or sponge material works great to keep the jewelry in place. Simply stick the post of the earring inside of the material to keep it level.
- Add a base layer of resin to the bezel cup and then cure it with the UV light.
- After the first layer is dry, pour a second layer into the bezel. When this layer becomes slightly tacky, place the crystal inside the bezel. This creates a mold of the pointed rivoli underside.
- At this point the crystal should stand a little bit on it's own inside the bezel. Place back under the UV light and let it harden.
- The crystal should be able to pop out of the bezel at this point after the Magic-Glos hardens.