Metal Charm Blanks
Shop an inspiring selection of flat metal jewelry blanks, including charm blanks, aluminum ring blanks, and metal jewelry tags.
- Choose from brass, Vintaj Natural Brass, copper, raw or plated pewter, aluminum, Alkeme, pewter and sterling silver.
- 18-gauge to 24-gauge copper is perfect for enameling, or personalize with monograms, design stamps, simple texturing, acid etching and more.
- Find bracelet blanks in many sizes and shapes, in copper, brass and aluminum.
- Coming soon: Filter by brand, gauge, theme and more.
Get wholesale pricing when you buy in bulk.
For more stamping supplies and ideas, see our Metal Stamping Tools and Supplies page.
- 24-gauge soft metals (sterling silver, copper, & brass) are perfect for metal stamping, embossing, soldering, riveting, and engraving. They can also be chemical etched if taken out of the etchant earlier than thicker gauges.
- 22-gauge copper works great for chemical etching as well as metal stamping, soldering, riveting, and engraving. These blanks are too thick for embossing machines.
- 18-gauge copper blanks are ideal for chemical etching and enameling. They also work for riveting, soldering, engraving, and metal stamping.
- Two-part sandwich blanks ("Fairy Doors") are Rings & Things exclusives! Designed as pairs, the fronts feature cut-out designs and the backs are solid. Use resin, rivets, glue, etc. to add images between the layers. At 26-gauge, these also work great for for riveting, embossing, and metal stamping.
Related metal stamping, etching and enameling supplies that you might like: