- So easy to use, you might want to convert all your jewelry to magnetic clasps!
- Always open jewelry by holding the clasp directly, instead of tugging the cord.
- For extra security, we recommend tying cord directly to the clasp or using split rings instead of jump rings.
- Ideal for those with impaired hand motion.
- Warning: It is recommended that pregnant women and people with pacemakers not wear magnets.
See Related Products links (below) for similar items and additional jewelry-making supplies that are often used with this item.