Coronavirus Update: We are shipping full speed, and curbside pre-paid Showroom pickup is available... (more info) For tips, extra details, and related products, click item images or names. ☆ Holiday Closure: Monday, May 25. ☆
How to Use Crimp Beads to Finish a Necklace or Bracelet:
1. String a crimp bead onto the beading cord or cable, then string the clasp.
2. Bend the cable back through the crimp bead.
3. Tighten the loop (but not too tight!). Use crimping pliers to crimp the bead into a small round crimp, or use flat-nose pliers to simply flatten the crimp.
4. Trim the excess cord/cable.
5. Use crimping pliers to close a crimp cover over the crimp bead.
For all crimping, apply pressure similar to a firm handshake, but don't squeeze so hard that you work-harden the crimp and make it brittle or break your tool.
Use a crimp cover to hide the crimp inside what looks like a 3-4mm round bead.
Small center-crimp tubes may require needle-nose pliers or fine-tipped flat-nose pliers.