It's So Fluffy! Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Bridget Austin
- Instructions and diagrams for using the Endless Loom can be found on the product packaging.
- See our blog post for step-by-step illustrations (and Q & A) for How to make wrapped leather bracelets
- Start with extra leather and thread. Cutting off any excess is better than not having enough.
- For security, add additional stitches on the first and last beads.
- Stay focused: the figure-eight stitching is easily done, but it is also easy to make a mistake.
- When using bead thread, like size D Superlon, double the thread on the needle.
- 1 tube #20-260-9923 Czech Glass Seed Bead, SuperDuo Two-Hole, 2.5x5mm - Cotton Candy
- 1 meter #61-132-05-15 Greek Leather Cord, 2mm, 5 Meter - Dark Purple
- 1 spool #61-719-03 The BeadSmith Super-Lon, D, Summer Flowers - Summer Flowers Assortment
- 1 each #49-943-30-AS TierraCast Unicorn Charm - Antiqued Silver Plated - Special Purchase
- 1 each #41-820-04-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Pinch Bail (Prong Bail), Nouveau
- 1 each #59-100-44-AS TierraCast Button w/ Swarovski 34ss Crystal Flatback - Antiqued Silver Plated
- #65-000-10 Beading Needle, Size 10
- #65-530-001 Endless Loom
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.