About SuppleMax™ Cord
- When using abrasive beads, slide the beads onto the cord gently, to avoid scraping the cord.
- Secure beads and cord ends with superglue, knots or 2mm crimp beads.
- Use small, lightweight clasps so your clasp doesn't overbalance the necklace.
- G-S Hypo Tube Cement, #60-250, is a strong, nearly invisible bond that's excellent for gluing pearls and other small beads to SuppleMax (it won't react or make material brittle, either).
- Hint: Occasionally, SuppleMax will curl when it is removed from the spool. To remove this curl, cut your desired length and pull gently on both ends. Body heat (from wearing the necklace) also tends to uncurl SuppleMax nicely.
- Clear Bead Bumpers™ look very nice on Supplemax, but they are a bit difficult to string onto it. They hold best on two strands of either size of Supplemax.
See Related Products links (below) for similar items and additional jewelry-making supplies that are often used with this item.