Ava's Ladies in Waiting Bridesmaid Necklaces Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- Carefully stamp the metal blank.
- Antique the charm so the impressions are more pronounced.
- Gently sand and polish.
- Attach to jump ring & chain.
- Make a pearl dangle, and slide onto the chain.
- Pendants for the bride and bridesmaids are elegant jewelry, as well as keepsakes that will last forever.
For the bride's jewelry, see Ava's Big Day Bridal Set.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 4] #24-990-25 Bead, Seamless, 2.5mm Round
- 2 each #44-750-35 Blank, Flower with Loop
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-579 Sterling Silver Ball End Head Pin, 1.25"
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-295-250 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 2 each #50-101-23-16 Sterling Silver Snake Chain Necklace, 16", 1.0mm
- 1 strand [use 2] #05-810-06-234ST Swarovski Crystal Pearl Bead Round 6mm
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-298-A Rings & Things Exclusive Metal Stamping Mini Tool Kit for Making Jewelry
- #69-244-26 Tool, 1/4" Stamp Set, Uppercase Monogram, 27pc
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-257 Tool, Sanding Sponges, Set
- Cotton swabs
- Paper plate
- Rubbing alcohol