We ship from Washington State to all locations in the United States and Canada, plus we ship to all countries in the world that accept US shipments. Most orders leave our warehouse the same day your order! No hidden handling fees!
International shipping: Click here for details about shipping to Canada and elsewhere outside the U.S.A.
Insurance: all packages that leave our building are insured (unless we have a written request from you not to insure your package).
$7.95 Shipping option:
- $7.95 flat rate includes insurance!
- US shipments only (includes Puerto Rico, Guam and USVI)
- We choose the carrier (UPS or USPS)
- Not valid for Paragon kilns or special order items
- Hazardous items cannot ship to a PO Box
Other shipping options:
You choose at checkout whether to ship via USPS (the Post Office), via UPS (including "My Choice" service), or via FedEx. (Click carrier name to visit carrier's website).
For all carriers (except $7.95 Shipping option):
- If actual shipping costs are cheaper than our online store estimate, we charge you the lower actual price.
- If actual shipping costs are more than our online store estimate, we charge you the cheaper estimate.
- If you mark your address as a commercial zone, but UPS and FedEx consider it a residential zone, you may be charged more than the estimate (because carriers charge more for residential deliveries).
- If the address you submit at checkout is not fully recognized by the carrier's database, you may be charged more than the estimate (because the estimate you get could be for the wrong address).
- If you're shipping to a location outside the U.S.A. and your package has an actual value of over $400 (US) before shipping costs, then the package is not eligible for Priority Mail International flat rate envelope or small box flat rate, and cannot ship First Class International. If you choose USPS First Class as your shipping method and your package fits the above description, you may be charged more than the online store estimate.
- If you purchase items marked with a Dimensional Weight warning in the product details, and you ship them via USPS Priority, a UPS air service, or a FedEx air service, you may be charged more than the estimate (because the estimate does not include Dimensional Weight charges).
Tracking: Click here to track a package.
- Tracking numbers for all trackable shipments are listed on the invoice we email at the end of the first business day after you submit your order. If you do not receive an email from us, check your spam folder.
- You can also find your tracking number in our online store:
- Log in, then click to "View Previous Orders".
- Click "Order Details".
- Scroll down to "Shipment Information".
- Track! (You might have to copy and paste your tracking number).
- All UPS and FedEx shipping options are trackable. Post Office (USPS) Express Mail is trackable, but Priority Mail is NOT trackable.
- Flat rate may or may not be trackable. It depends on whether we ship it via the Post Office or UPS.
Shipping time varies depending on the shipping method you choose and how far away the destination is from Washington State. Note that:
- The day a package leaves the warehouse does not count as a shipping day.
- Orders leave our warehouse Monday through Friday.
- For most shipping options, only non-holiday weekdays count as shipping days.
- Click here for a map of UPS Ground time estimates.
- UPS Next Day Air, UPS Two Day Air and FedEx shipments to Hawaii and Alaska might experience delays.
- Post Office (USPS) Express Mail® does not leave our warehouse until after the Post Office's daily cut off. This means that despite the fact that the Post Office guarantees arrival in 1-2 days, actual delivery time for Express Mail through Rings & Things takes 2-3 days from when we ship your order.
- For shipments leaving the USA, customs clearance varies from country to country.
Holiday schedules & shipping guarantee exceptions can slow down shipping time:
- UPS holiday schedule. NOTE: UPS commitment times for air and international shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the following
days: Nov. 25, Dec. 19-24 and Dec. 31. UPS air and international shipments picked up or delivered in the United States are guaranteed throughout the holiday season. The guarantee is suspended for UPS Ground and UPS Standard packages picked up or scheduled for delivery between Dec. 12 and Dec. 24.
- Post Office (USPS) holiday schedule
- FedEx holiday schedule, NOTE: FedEx's service guarantee does not apply to FedEx Ground® or FedEx Home Delivery® shipments picked up or scheduled to be delivered between approximately Dec. 11 and Dec. 24. Guaranteed delivery time for all FedEx services is moved from 10:30am to noon for Dec 18-21, Dec 25-26 and Dec. 31. No FedEx services are guaranteed Dec 22-24.
- Rings & Things holiday closures can slow down processing time.
PO Boxes: Yes, you can ship to a PO Box, but only via the Post Office (USPS). Neither UPS or FedEx will deliver to a PO Box. If a product is labeled , , or , it cannot ship to a PO Box.
PayPal™: If you're paying through PayPal, you need to ship to an address that's already in their system. To ship to a different address, add that address to your PayPal account before checking out in our online store:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Go to the "Profile" link under the blue tabs. It will open a list of options.
- Choose "Add or Edit Street Address" and add the address you want to ship to.
To redeem a free shipping coupon, select the appropriate coupon special in the Shipping section of checkout. Click "Continue", then enter your coupon code in the payment section and click "Recalculate." Rings & Things will choose the carrier (UPS or USPS).
Signature requirements: If you select UPS or USPS Priority Mail, no signature is required. However, USPS Express Mail requires an insurance waiver in order to waive the signature requirement. We must have this insurance waiver on file before your order ships Express. For FedEx shipments, you are required to go to FedEx and fill out a form that will waive signature requirements. This is not something we handle.
Freight Collect: Yes, you can pay your shipping costs via UPS or FedEx freight collect (a.k.a. bill recipient). To do so, provide us with your 9-character FedEx account number or your 6-character UPS account number in the comment section during checkout.
If you ship via UPS, you can sign up for "My Choice" service. Click banner below for more info:
Back to Policies