We do not sell, share or rent any portion of our mail or email lists to anyone.
Mailings & Emails
If, at any time, you wish to be removed from our mailing or email lists, please call, fax or email us, and we will happily stop sending materials you don't want.
We send the following print materials to current customers, unless you choose to go paperless:
We send emails to you if you subscribe to our:
When You Order
- We enter your information into our mailing list so we can ship your order. You can update your address or mailing preferences at any time.
- When you order through our online store, the information you enter is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layers (SSL), sent to us, and stored securely offline.
- Our online store uses a cookie to connect you to your shopping cart, which is stored on our website. It simply lets the online store know which cart is yours.
Joining Our Forum
Our Forum stores a cookie if you choose to have automatic log in.
General Website Browsing
When you browse our site, our web-stats program collects the following information. This allows us to measure the number of unique visitors to different sections of our site, and helps us make our site more useful. Generally, we delete this information within three months:
- The date and time
- Your browser software and operating system
- The internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the internet (for example, aol.com or princeton.edu)
- The internet address of any website from which you linked directly to our site
Back to Policies