Rings & Things Community Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 05:40:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
This forum is archived (closed for new postings).

Have you tried our blog? Great tips and techniques at: http://www.rings-things.com/blog.

Questions? Send us an email, or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BEAD.FANS.
8178 Posts in 1687 Topics by 1427 Members
Latest Member: GlassHouseArts
* R&T Home Home Help Search Login Register
+  Rings & Things Community Board
|-+  Jewelry-making, Gallery and Stock Q&A
| |-+  Misc. Stock Tips & Questions (Moderators: Todd, Polly)
| | |-+  hematite cornerless cubes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hematite cornerless cubes  (Read 1901 times)
Russ Nobbs
Administrator

R&T Owner

« on: October 23, 2003, 11:58:33 pm »

I think the 4x4 and 8x8 are measured from flat side to flat side.

I'm not at work right now so I can't measure if your larger measurements are from sharp edge to sharp edge but I think our 21-984-015 and 21-998-015 are the same beads that you bought elsewhere...

However, we are out of stock.  We have 2 huge shipments of hematite coming ocean freight so it will be some weeks before most of our new stock arrives. A smaller amount of a few items is coming by air.  The Temporarily Unavailable note suggests they are not in the air shipment and maybe not being made currently by our Taiwan manufacturer.

Give us a call after 10 am Pacific time, ask for me personally and maybe I can suggest an alternative source.

Russ Nobbs
Owner and Bead Addict
tilley

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 05:55:14 pm »

The hematite cornerless cubes are listed in the online catalog as being 4mm and 8mm.  I've been seaching everywhere for these beads after buying them at a bead show last spring, but I want to make sure I'm ordering the right thing because I'm on a deadline.

The beads I have in my possession actually measure closer to 6mm and 10mm, with the center "square" being 4mm and 8mm.  Do you think these are the same beads?  I don't really have time to order twice if I get the wrong thing the first time.  Please help!  If I can't deliver this order in 2 1/2 weeks, the lady will cancel.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: