We ship from Washington State to all locations in the USA and Canada, plus all countries in the world that accept US shipments!
Most orders leave our warehouse the same day you order. No hidden handling fees!
International shipping: Click for details on shipping to Canada & elsewhere outside the U.S.A..
Insurance: all packages that leave our building are insured.
$4.95 Flat Rate or Free if $99+ (Domestic Only)
- Insured & trackable!
- Same day shipping M-F for most orders received by 1pm PT! (During peak ordering times, orders may take one extra day.)
- US & territorial island shipments only
- We choose UPS or USPS
- Not valid for hazardous (HZ) or Dimensional Weight items
- Not valid for kilns or special orders.
- AK, HI, PR, GU, and USVI orders with heavy or large items may ship via Standard (Parcel) Post
Other Shipping Options:
We offer the following shipping discounts! These discounts will automatically apply during checkout:
- UPS 2 Day Air & 2 Day Air Early AM - 20% Off list rate
- UPS Next Day Air & Next Day Air Saver & Next Day Air Early AM - 25% Off list rate
- UPS 3 Day Select - 20% Off list rate
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - 35% Off list rate
- UPS Worldwide Express - 35% Off list rate
- FedEx International Economy - 20% Off list rate
- FedEx International Priority - 20% Off list rate
- If actual shipping costs are cheaper than our online store estimate, we charge you the lower actual price.
- If actual shipping costs are more than our online store estimate, we charge you the cheaper estimate in the vast majority of cases.
- If you mark your address as a commercial zone, but UPS and FedEx consider it a residential zone, you may be charged more than the estimate (because carriers charge more for residential deliveries).
- If the address you submit at checkout is not fully recognized by the carrier's database, you may be charged more than the estimate (because the estimate you get could be for the wrong address).
- If you're shipping to a location outside the U.S.A. and your package has an actual value of over $400 (USD) before shipping costs, then the package is not eligible for USPS First Class or Priority Mail International flat rate envelope or small box flat rate, and cannot ship First Class International. If you choose USPS First Class as your shipping method and your package fits the above description, you may be charged more than the online store estimate.
- Large or heavy orders may be charged more than the estimate. If you ship items marked with a Dimensional Weight (DW) warning using an expedited air service, your estimate does not include Dimensional Weight charges.
- Orders over 70 lbs may be charged more than the estimate. We split heavy orders into separate packages, for your safety and ours.
Tracking: Login to your account to track your order.
Shipping Time varies depending on the shipping method you choose and how far away the destination is from Washington State. Refer to USPS, UPS, or FedEx for time estimates. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may experience delays.
- The day a package leaves the warehouse does not count as a shipping day.
- Orders leave our warehouse Monday through Friday.
- For most shipping options, only non-holiday weekdays count as shipping days.
Holiday Schedules & Guarantee Exceptions
Delivery times near holidays may be impacted by shipping provider guarantee exceptions and our warehouse schedule. Click links below for details:
PO Boxes: Yes, most orders can ship to a PO Box!
- Orders going to a PO Box will ship USPS (even if you select another carrier).
- Hazardous items (listed as HZ) cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
- USPS Express Mail requires an insurance waiver in order to waive the signature requirement. We must have this insurance waiver on file before your order ships Express.
- To waive FedEx signature requirements, go to FedEx and fill out a signature waiver.